Friday, January 8, 2016

Hello??!!

Is anyone still there?

Remember how I said that I was going to blog more often? No, me neither.

Well, I really did have a plan to blog more often, mostly to capture memories for the kids.  But I found that Instagram is a much better way to quickly share what is going on.  And, if I focus too much on 'capturing the memory' then I find that I am not enjoying it as much as I should.  So blogging was put on the back burner (or maybe put in a Tupperware and in the back of the fridge- forgotten leftover style).

But I have a new motivation.  I have a new purpose!  We bought a house!  And not just any house, a house that has a project list 10 miles long! I want to use this blog to keep up my motivation, keep track of what we have done, and keep me sane!  And there will likely be posts of the kids too.

We closed on this house mid December, so we have a few weeks of catching up to do- soon.

But for now, the day we closed on our house - look at the green grass...





1 comment: