Thursday, July 2, 2009

MJ

Okay, I know that everyone heard nearly enough about MJ.

But there are a few things I would like to say.

1. I want to remember him like this:


2. Yes, we know that Thriller, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, etc are great songs - but I feel like no one is talking about the songs the we grew up with... how about:
-Man in the Mirror
-Heal the World (who doesn't remember this in elementary school, giving the peace sign and swaying back and forth to this song)
-Will you be There (Free Willy anyone?)
-Scream (I mean, you have to like a music video where Michael's pants are tighter than Janet's, talk about a wardrobe malfunction. Thanks for pointing that one out Molly)

Any great ones that I am missing?

Alright - just wanted to get that out there.

3 comments:

  1. Madonna is doing a MJ tribute at the start of all her concerts, youtube it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Will You be There" Definately my fav. maybe bc we watched Free Willy a hundred times. Have you heard the song he sang on Free Willy 2? Not nearly as good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why the hell does it say Gamma Phi instead of Sarah?

    ReplyDelete