Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fun Weekends!

They past two weekends have been awesome!  I got to see my best girlfriends.  Megan from Montana, Kelly from Virgina, Ali from California, Sarah from Iowa and Missy from Iowa.  Well and Annie from Minnesota, but I see her all the time :). 

Last weekend, you already saw Henry and Zoey hanging out with Missy and her kiddos.  Megan was in town with her husband from Montana, so we headed down to Iowa city to see them.  We got to tailgate together... and they got to see Henry and Zoey again. It was so much fun to spend time with them! 




Megan with Henry, Jill with Zoey, and me with a beer :)

Then this past weekend, my friend Ali few in from California.  She is Henry's godmother - and he LOVES her.  I know that he is a happy baby in general, but seriously, this kid is kind of obsessed with Ali. 



On Saturday, we drove to Rochester to celebrate with Kelly for her baby shower.  She is having a boy in January and I couldn't be more excited for her (although Zoey is desperately waiting for one of my girlfriends to have a girl - right now she is seriously out numbered)!!  Sarah also drove up from Iowa for the shower.  I was horrible and did not take any pictures, so I stole this one from Kelly's awesome sister in law, who hosted the cutest shower. 

From left to right:  Sarah, me, Kelly and her cute bump, and Ali

It would have been so much fun if I could have seen all of them at the same time, but I will take what I can get :)  Miss you all, and wish I could see more of all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment