Friday, May 7, 2010

Googled


I splurged on myself and purchased the Google phone, the Nexus One, a few months back. Probably the best thing ever. It has the Android interface which I think is great, a very nice upgrade from Windows Mobile. I would highly recommend this one to anyone.

It has built in navigation which uses Google maps. Syncs very nicely up to my gmail and work account. Good call clarity and the WiFi is blazing!

I am not really in sync with the iPhone apps but this guy has a pretty good selection. My current favorite being the Chuck Norris Joke of the Day. Meg's favorite app is the Air Horn which I kindly remind her of every Saturday morning:) I would recommend WordUp!, Gesture Search, and the Google Sky Map. DO IT!

takes a pretty decent picture and has a wicked bright flash

No comments:

Post a Comment