Monday, July 20, 2009

My Fun Footstool

So remember way back when I talked about the Bloomington Garbage Days? I showed you the before and after of my chairs. Well, I picked up some other stuff then too, and I am finally getting around to blogging about it.

After I found the chairs, I was driving and I spotted this footrest. The legs looked like they were the same as my 2 new chairs, so I snatched it up!

Here is the before:


And here the the after:


The best part is - the whole thing cost me $.50, yes that would be fifty cents! I got the fabric - a really cool thick orange linen- at a garage sale, the perfect amount of fabric for the stool.

So where are the chairs and footstool? In our bar of course.


Above is one corner of what Nate and I call our 'Bar Area'. We call it that because we hope to have a full bar there soon. Right now it only has this awesome sitting area (paired with a $20 side table from Ikea), a neon sign, a mini-fridge, a real deer head, and our old kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment