Friday, February 27, 2015

Photo Dump

2 months into 2015, and I am finally posting some pictures.  

Henry and I playing with play-doh



Tried out ice skating for the first time.  It didn't work so well... they were a little unstable on their feet/ankles.  But they did have fun racing around on the chairs. 




Henry likes to make sure that I watch what happens on movies, especially when he knows something funny is about to happen.. he holds my chin so I can see...


Zoey's hair is finally long enough for braids... she requested two braids like Anna. They were pretty cute if I do say so myself.



Zoey likes to sit between mom and dad while watching movies...

Sometimes I think that Henry will get me to say yes to anything with those eyes... 


I was trying to get a good picture of Zoey, and she wanted to take a picture of herself.... she wasn't too happy having to wait.  But I thought it was cute.




In one week the twinados are going to be three... how did that happen?



No comments:

Post a Comment