Friday, January 10, 2014

It's the little things: Two


1. Zoey is obsessed with coloring... or circling, as she calls it.  She could circle all day.  She even sings a little song about it... Circle me, circle me, circle me.  She likes it so much, she also likes to color on herself.



2. Lately, whenever Henry give me a hug he pats me on the back while doing it... such an adult thing to do.  So of course, I make him hug me all the time.

3. They kids played in the snow for the first time last week - when it was 30 degrees, not minus 30 like it is today.  At first they were skeptical, but soon they LOVED it.  They don't get why they can't play out there all the time.  Here Henry was about to have a melt down because I wouldn't let him go outside. In his head: shoes & shirt = fine to go outside.



4. Zoey got her first haircut right before Christmas. She sat on my lap like a champ, and then, afterwards, strutted up and down the aisle of the salon, thinking she was such big stuff.  She was so proud of her 'pretty hair'.



No comments:

Post a Comment