Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week 2 and Week 3 Pictures

Finally getting the weekly Pictures updated.  When I am home, I am going to work on photo shopping they week number on their onesies or something so that I can always remember what week was what.


 Henry chillin...
 Little Z

 Ah... siblings :)



Lets just say week 3 pictures were a little less cute.  Zoey has decided to be the wiggliest baby ever... so our pictures are a mess... but I love them and they make me laugh.  
 Henry calm as can be on the left, Zoey on the right. Wow... talk about a hot mess.

Notice anything different about Henry?... Let me give you a closer look:

No feeding tube!!!!  He officially passed his feeding test :)

These past few days have been a little crazy, with feedings, and Dr. visits, and a few tests for Zoey's breathing, but we are feeling like we are in the home stretch. We have even been sleeping at the Hospital so that we can be there for all their feedings.  Sleeping on a fold out chair is not the best thing in the world, but it is nice to be around the nuggets all night - almost as if we were home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment