Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Time to talk Nursery

Many people are surprised to find out that Nate and I are not finding out the genders of our babies.  They ask how do you  know how to decorate the nursery if you dont know the sexes.  Well, since there is a 50% chance that it could be one of each (according to my sister the statistician) we would have to have a gender neutral nursery anyway.

So, we finally started on the nursery, and I am getting very excited how it is looking.  Until it is closer to complete (aka - at least both cribs are put together) I wanted to share some of the pictures that I found on Pinterest that inspired me:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


I was clearly attracted to bright color mixed with white, organization, and book shelves.

Can't wait to show you what we came up with :)

Also - you can find all sources here:  http://pinterest.com/meganeschlueter/nursery-ideas/

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I am so excited for you! You are such an amazing designer so I can't wait to see what the room looks like. Hope your pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete