Monday, March 8, 2010

Vinnie the Venza


At the end of last year Megan had a few scary moments while driving the Booger Bullet and we both decided it was time for something with 4WD for gettin' around a little bit easier during winter. For all of you who got to know the Booger, I'm sad to say that they do not make that color any more and I couldn't find any pictures of it...

I had shopped last spring for something new but didn't pull the trigger so I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted. Of course my huge gas guzzling pickup wasn't in the cards this time either:) We actually scored a pretty good deal during Toyotathon and got into the Venza for the same payment we had going on the Yaris.


Meg and I had both said something about the Toyota Venza before so I went and took it for a little test drive. It closely resembles the ole' station wagon but I actually liked the car. Plenty of room to haul around all of our crap. Sonny the Sonata would finally get a break.


We can't quite get a 4x8 sheet of plywood in the back but almost:) A week after we got it I had boards laying all the way down the middle. Needless to say I had to replace the console cover already. oops!

Great car, wish I had one as well. We haven't gotten our recall letter in the mail yet, which worries me a little bit, but the current remedy for now is to remove the driver's side floor mat to prevent any interference. I am not really worried about our vehicle, anybody else had the recall repair?!? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment