Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I love Lamp

Since our house was built in the 50's there are no overhead lights in most of the rooms. We have done our best at make-shift pendant lights and some floor lamps. But what I have noticed is that our house gets dark! There are not many places that I could lay down and read a book at night, because of the lack of lighting. We need to fix that.

Lamps are so fun - mainly because there are so many to choose from. I just spent about 30 minutes on Amazon.com looking at some of their table lamps. And I say some, because they have about a million to choose from. Luckily you can narrow down based on price, style, color, etc.

I managed to find quite a few that I liked. And a lot of them were pretty reasonable.

First there was a bunch of $50 and under.




Then the $50 to $100 Lamps:



Finally the I really want these, but would never pay that much for a lamp lamps:




There are more, many more, but I didn't want to bore you. I also LOVE so many of the lamps from Crate and Barrel, West Elm, Pottery Barn, and CB2.

And lets not forget about Home Goods, you can always find really cools lamps for pretty cheap. Hopefully soon I will be able to curl up with a good book by a pretty lamp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment