Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve

Christmas of 2008 Nate and I started a new tradition of having a fondue dinner just the 2 of us on Christmas Eve Eve. This year, I got off work a little early, headed home and cleaned the house and set the table for our awesome dinner.



The top left corner of the picture was my favorite decoration of the year.



They were wedding decorations that were hanging from the ceiling. This year I stuffed them with white lights, so pretty!!

Dinner was Beef Tenderloin in sesame oil. We also have some bell peppers. While Tenderloin is really expensive, we realized that we only need one lb between the 2 of us. Mainly because fondue takes so long to make, that one lb lasts us about an hour.

The next morning, Christmas Eve, we woke up to about a foot of new snow. It was really pretty. Well, I thought it was pretty from the warm house :) (Don't worry, I got up Christmas morning and was the one to snow blow the driveway- while Nate was warm inside).





So 2 years into our tradition and we love it - definitely hope to keep it going! Any fun traditions that you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment