Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Restaurant Review: Tavern on France

I have been to Tavern on France now two times. While Kelly was here we had their Sunday brunch. Nothing special, but good none the less. Their scrambled eggs were actually pretty good - and eggs in mass are always tricky. Also, when you get the buffet they bring a tray of cinnamon rolls right to you - how awesome is that!

Last night the girls headed there for dinner. Part of their thing is the 'Build-you-own'. They have a tablet for Burgers, Salads, and Pizza - and on the tablets are all the ingredients you can select. I built my own burger and it was really good. I do have one small complaint though, a lot of the good ingredients cost extra, which was kind of a bummer.

All in all I would give it about 4 out of 5. It has a really cool atmosphere, with a large outdoor seating area (which was full with an hour and a half wait last night - so we sat inside). They seem to have good prices, especially for Happy Hour. I will definitely go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment