Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PGA Championship



This week Hazeltine hosts the PGA Championship, the last major of the year. Brian was kind enough to hook me up with a ticket for Monday's practice round. The picture above is the first hole, not a bad way to start. A few of the big names were there but had already done there thing for the day. I did get to catch up with a few...


Chad Campbell


Boo Weekley


A guy named Dustin Johnson. I've never heard of the guy but I've never seen anyone hit the ball that far before.


Paul Azinger


Jerry Kelly


Padraig Harrington


Brandt Snedeker. Driving range looks like it does after I'm done...


Miguel Jimenez. Ugliest man on the planet.


Happy Gilmore's Caddy


Jim Furyk. I got to follow Jim around for a few holes, guy is pretty awesome.


The signature 16th hole. The tee box is about 100 yards ->. Takes a pretty good tee shot to get over the water.

Looking forward to watching this weekend! Thanks again Brian.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and were able to go! Thanks for putting up pics! Pretty cool.
    wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete