Thursday, January 17, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Pinterest Projects





So, I usually Pin quite a few things, and do none of them... but looking back, in 2012 I actually did quite a few.

1. A tie and suspenders for Henry.  I went with a Christmas theme

so adorable!
Pinterest: here
Mine


2. Felt Bow Tie.  (I also made a little bow for Zoey with this Pin)

For Henry and Zoey
Pinterest: here
Mine
3. A tutu for Zoey - this was my measuring/sizing fail.  I still like how it turned out, and she will  be super cute in it in a few years.
DIY tutu made with ribbon instead of elastic
Pinterest: here
Here

4.  Map Art:

Maps of where you're from, so adorable!!
Pinterest: here
Mine
5. Babies in a Santa box:

Santa Baby Christmas... too cute I love this!
Pinterest: here
Mine - outtake of our Christmas cards pictures




6. Woven Basket:


Make baskets out of cardboard boxes and twine. Great idea. Large baskets are so expensive.
Pinterest: here


Mine


I have a quite a few more Pins that I am hoping to do this year.  Here's to hoping!















1 comment: