Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Babies Dropping = Drop in comfort

Sitting at 33 1/2 weeks - I am really starting to feel it.  I am much bigger than I would be if  I was full term with one. The babies dropped this week, and my bladder and lower back can tell.  It gives me mixed feelings, because I know that means the babies are coming soon - which makes me so excited... but I still want to last 2 1/2 more weeks to get to 36 weeks for the babies health. 

Sorry for the bad quality picture - a few friends wanted a text picture... so in the mirror with my phone it was.


On a funny note - I am working from home today, and am sitting on one of the boppies we have - using it like a donut.  Sitting on your butt all day, with extra weight really gets to you after a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment