Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Things I Enjoyed in September

Sometimes I feel like I focus on all the negative stuff in life too much. And when things get stressful, I can get bogged down in ‘Woe is Me’. So, to combat that, I am going to do a list of all the things that I have enjoyed each month. I stole this from another blog, but I thought it was a good idea. Making my list below really made me smile.

1. The return of the Biggest Loser
2. Being a part of Ben and Missy’s Wedding
3. In Ben and Missy’s wedding, getting to walk down the aisle with Nate J
4. Seeing all of the GPDT (and husbands) and calling Kelly
5. Celebrating my birthday with my friends at Salut
6. Celebrating Nate’s Birthday with his friends after the Tvedte reception – Jello shots anyone?
7. Being in Indiana to celebrate Art and Laura’s wedding.
8. Spending a day in Chicago, doing the tourist stuff with Nate
9. Shedd Aquarium – see above
10. Football season- High School, College, and Professional
11. The return of House
12. The Farmers Market
13. Going to the Flea market with Ali and Annie in Elko
14. The impromptu wedding shower we threw for Laura
15. Dying my hair dark
16. Cool nights – perfect for sleeping weather
17. The Beach House, a book by Jane Green, just finished it last night
18. Pulling out all my favorite fall clothes
19. The success of the first try of homemade Creamy Tomato Basil soup
20. The Hills / The City are back
21. Lazy Friday Nights, laying on the couch with Nate and the cats

There. The things I enjoyed in September. I am sure that those of you reading were involved in a lot of them. You should try it – and if there is anything that you did that was really fun – let me know, maybe I will try it and it can be on my ‘Things I enjoyed in October’ list.

1 comment:

  1. I am sad that nothing with Nick and I made the list. I'll have to see what I can come up with in October!

    ReplyDelete