Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy 4th Birthday!

Henry and Zoey turned 4 on March 7th.  I had about 5 posts that I started and then erased.  I can't really put into words how I feel about this.  It is both amazing (they are fun, funny, smart, kind, and can't wait to see who they are going to become and for the fun year ahead) and terrifying (they were just born, and yet they are not toddlers anymore. They will soon enter kindergarten, and time will just continue to speed way too fast). 

So, I will just leave you with the annual picture with the elephant!



Oh, and this one, because it makes me laugh.  I asked them if I could take a picture, and they both marched over to the white wall- am I that bad already?  Someone was excited, and someone was still asleep. 



When they were younger, it would take me 100 pictures to get one worth using... now I can get a good one with only 2 pictures, and a really good bribe :)

Now off to enjoy my 4 year olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment