Wednesday, September 16, 2009

That Time of the Year...

...for all my favorite TV shows of the fall to start. Because I am a TV Junky - yep - I fully admit it, I have about 10 shows that I watch.

But my favorite one of the year started last night: The Biggest Loser.

It is going to be such a good season - Dan came back - and kicked butt the first challenge.



See: Here is Dan winning the race.



Dan was the biggest person EVER on Biggest Loser - starting weight was 454 lbs. After last season he had lost 140 lbs, but still has 314 to go. However, this season brought a new biggest contestant ever: Shay. Her starting weight is 479 lbs. Wow.




Shay and Dan are partners, so together they have a lot of weight to lose.

If you have not watched the Biggest Loser - or didn't watch the first episode - you need to start. Go here to learn about all the contestants and see pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment