Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 4



One of the days of vacation we decided to take a nice bike ride and explore the town of Frisco which was just a few miles from Breckenridge. The whole crew hopped on some pretty nice rental bikes and away we went.


There were great bike trails the entire way.




I think we ended up with a 15 mile ride.


J & J at our lunch stop.

After the bike trip I needed some time to rest and ice...


I knew that if I didn't put this picture up somebody else would...:)


Molly, Uncle Nick and I had to grab a marg to cool down after the ride. This was at a local establishment in downtown Breckenridge.

We enjoyed a nice dinner at a seafood restaurant, don't remember what I had but it was delicious! Molly little help with the name here...



Nick's birthday was coming up and we had to celebrate with a little Cold Stone Cake.




Look at that excitement!!!!


This is what happens when you eat half of a Cold Stone Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment