Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Best of Both Worlds

I think the best part of summer is sitting outside enjoying an ice cold beverage and grilling out with a bunch of friends. While I am no master grill man, I love to grill.

I love the taste of food off of a charcoal grill. Most of the time I don't have a problem waiting the half hour for the grill to heat up but sometimes its a huge pain and very annoying. Hence why I use the gas grill 95% of the time.

Maybe these have been out for a while but this year I spotted a sweet Weber grill. Best of both worlds.



It has a gas start (uses the small green tanks) to get the coals going and then it becomes your run of the mill charcoal grill. It's got a great prep table, something I never have had with gas grills. The black bucket underneath is for charcoal storage, don't have to worry about the bag getting destroyed/lost. Weber has a rotisserie accessory which pretty much completes the package. It's on my b-day/xmas list!

No comments:

Post a Comment