Monday, August 31, 2009

Bloomington Love: Wallys

Wallys is this little hole in the wall place (are you noticing a trend about the types of places that are in Bloomington, or at least the ones that Nate and I go to?!) that is only open Monday - Saturday: 11am to 3pm. So if you can't get there for lunch, you are not eating there. They can be only open for lunch because come lunch time -the line is out the door.



Wallys has the best Roast Beef sandwiches - hands down. And yes, that means that they are slightly better than Arby's - sorry!



Inside, you place your order at the counter. As I said, I would highly recommend the Roast beef sandwich, as it is awesome. I have never had anything else there, but I am sure that it is just as good. The decor probably hasn't changed since 1969, but I'm not complaining, it is always clean and they have plenty of seating.



So if you work or live around the area, you should make it a point to head to Wallys for lunch!

1 comment:

  1. I find it hard to believe that anything could be better than Arby's... But I'll have to be the judge of that.
    Big Question... Do they serve beer?

    ReplyDelete