Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I love Orange

Seriously - I do. And I can't help it. Why do you think that Nate gave me the nickname Pumpkin - not because it is cute and endearing, but because I am obessed with orange. I am in the process of adding orange to our office - and I am very excited about it. To get some inspiration, I decided to scour the internet. Below are some of the best Orange and Touch of Orange rooms I could find.


Delight by Design

Decor8

This Young House

A Life's Design
Delight by Design

HGTV's Green House
The Homebound

Semigloss Chic

Delight by Design
And saving the best for last - because not only does it have orange - it has my FAVORITE wall paper ever!!! Seriously - I am obsessed with this stuff - but for $199 a roll, I haven't been able to bring myself to take the plunge yet.

Delight by Design

Soon I will have some pictures of my own touches of orange in my office!

No comments:

Post a Comment