Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dear Henry and Zoey

Dear Henry and Zoey,


I just wanted to let you know how proud your dad and I are of you.  You have done so well in just one week in the NICU.  

Henry - you are doing so well at your feedings, everyone here is calling you a rockstar.  Last night you breast feed your entire feeding and then some.  

Little Zoey- you are trying your best, and I know you will pick it up soon. You keep having 'spells', which is apnea- where you stop breathing.  Ever time you have one of these 'spells' it breaks my heart a little, because I don't want you to suffer, and because you have to be spell free for 7 days before you can go home.  The doctors say it is normal for premies to have these, but it doesn't make it any easier. 


We cannot wait to get both of you home so that we can enjoy life together.  Love you both so much, more than words can say.


Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment