Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 Dinner 4



Round 2 for me included something I have eaten very little of since moving into the arctic. Meg is not a big fan of any pork products and growing up in Iowa you kind of get used to eating pork. A lot of pork...

I had a hankering (I love that saying) for a pork chop. I wanted to cover up a little of the pork taste so I decided to go Cajun style. And by that I mean I doused the pork chops in some Cajun spice.


I seared them on both sides for a couple minutes and then threw them in the oven with the potatoes.


The potatoes were mixed with olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper.


The beans are perfect the way they are, little steaming action and some salt.

I thought it all turned out well, Meg even ate half of her pork chop:)

No comments:

Post a Comment