Monday, January 18, 2016

Picking out Kitchen Lights


Now that we took down the kitchen cabinets, we need to get some lights.  There are 3 lights that can all be seen together.  I actually love looking at lights - it is a challenge.  I dont really like to just pick a matching set- but want the lights to look a like and go together.

I am leaning towards black this time around- I don't know why. 

Option 1 is less than $250 for all three lights

1 / 2 / 3


I really like option 2, but at around $450, this one is pretty high cost (for me). 

4 / 5 / 6

 I love all the lines in option 3, and at $350, it is a happy medium between option 1 and 2.
7 / 8 / 9

Then going rouge, and looking at silver/chrome.  While I love  the big chandelier, I think that I might want this to be in the (distant) future dining room... not over the casual kitchen table.  And at $450, this is more of an investment than I would want to make unless I know it is for the long run. 
10 / 11 / 12


After looking at all of these, I might want to do 1, 2, and 6 together.

Do you have a favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment